International Research Competition "Problems of State Building and Citizens' Rights"
Savoskin Alexander Vladimirovich Doctor of Law, Head of the Department of Constitutional and International Law, USUE
The international competition of research works of students "Problems of State Building and Citizens' Rights" is held by "Ural State Economic University" (USUE) within the framework of XIII Eurasian Economic Youth Forum.
The purpose of the Competition is to increase students' interest in their chosen profession, to stimulate research activities in the field of public administration and law.
- identify the analytical potential of young lawyers, economists and managers;
- to stimulate the process of exchange of knowledge, ideas, experience in using the mechanisms of legal regulation of public relations;
- ensure the integration of youth science with the global research environment;
- to form the skills of conducting comparative legal research, developing recommendations for improving legislation .
Directions of the Competition:
- Problems of state building.
- Problems of the rights of citizens.
The participants of the Competition are students of educational organizations, academic institutions and other interested organizations in Russia and foreign countries under the age of 35 years. Works prepared by young scientists - graduate students and candidates of sciences, are not accepted for the competition.
Finished works, performed individually or collectively (in teams of up to 3 people), are submitted to the competition.
Applications for participation in the Competition, competitive works and abstracts of works are submitted until March 20th 2023 through the registration system of the site:
- an individual participant submits an application through the registration system of the site, choosing the category “individual participation”
- team participation. Each team member submits an application for participation through the registration system of the site, choosing the category "team participation", then - "team captain" or "team member". In the "Theme of work" field, everyone indicates the name of their project. The captain of the team attaches a file with the project to the registration form, where all the authors of the competitive work are indicated, as well as the abstracts of the work.
The lists of the finalists of the competition invited to face-to-face defense of works and to participate in the final events of the Forum will be published on the competition page from 1st to 10th of April 2023
Full-time defense will take place on April 26 th, 2023 from 10:30 to 15:30, awarding on April 27th, 2023 from 15:00 to 16:00
in the Competition is also possible using remote technologies - registered participants and experts get access to USUE cloud resources based on the MS Office 365 platform and connect to interactive sessions within the framework of events through teams created in Microsoft Teams
The winners and prize-winners of the Competition are awarded with diplomas, orders and cash prizes:
- 15 000 rubles - for 1st place
- 10,000 rubles - for 2nd place
- 5,000 rubles - for 3rd place
The winners of the Competition, awarded with the Diploma of the 1st degree, are awarded points for individual achievements in admission to study at USUE for master's programs (2 points ).
Based on the results of the final events, it is planned to release a collection of materials of the XIII EEYF, where the abstracts of the finalists of the Competition will be posted. The collection will be posted in the RSCI and on the website of the Ural State University of Economics.