Scientific and applied competition «Financial Constructor»
Tatyannikov Vasily Arkadyevich Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor, Department of Finance, Money Circulation and Credit, USUE
The purpose of the Competition is to form a creative and scientific approach among young people to the analysis of existing financial products and tools, designing new ones, taking into account the needs of the modern digital economy.
The participants of the Competition are students of all forms of education, undergraduates, graduate students, as well as young scientists and professionals working in the banking and financial industry under the age of 35.
Design developments for the Competition can be sent both from individual authors and from a team of up to 5 people.
Scientific and applied works and projects are submitted to the Competition in the following areas:
- Banking products,
- Insurance company products,
- Investment company products,
- Products of non-state pension funds and other collective investment institutions.
When determining the winners of the competition, preference is given to works that demonstrate the practical feasibility and social significance of the issues raised, originality of thinking, and creative understanding of existing approaches to solving the identified problems.
Applications for participation in the Competition, competitive works, projects and abstracts of works are submitted until March 20, 2023 through the registration system of the site.
- An individual participant submits an application through the registration system of the site, choosing the category "individual participation"
- Group participation. Each member of the group submits an application for participation through the registration system of the site, choosing the category "team participation", then - "team captain" or "team member". In the "Theme of work" field, everyone indicates the name of their project. The team captain attaches a file with the project to the registration form, where all the authors of the project are indicated.
The lists of finalists of the Contest will be published from 1 to 10 April 2023 on the Contest page.
On April 25, 2023, from 10.00 to 11.30, a master class will be organized for the finalists of the Competition, on April 26, 2023, from 10.30 to 14.00, a public defense of projects will take place.
Awarding April 27, 2023 (time to be confirmed).
Participation in the Competition is also possible using remote technologies - registered participants and experts get access to USUE cloud resources based on the MS Office 365 platform and connect to interactive sessions within the framework of events through teams created in Microsoft Teams.
The winners and prize-winners of the Competition are awarded with diplomas and cash prizes:
- 15 000 RUB - for 1st place
- 10,000 RUB - for 2nd place
- 5,000 RUB - for 3rd place
The winners of the Competition, awarded with the Diploma of the 1st degree, are awarded points for individual achievements in admission to study at USUE for master's programs (2 points).
Based on the results of the final events, it is planned to release a collection of materials of the XIII EEYF, where the abstracts of the finalists of the Competition will be posted. The collection will be posted in the Russian Scientific Citation Index and on the website of the Ural State University of Economics.