International competition of youth business projects «BUSINESS EURASIA»
Sharapova Natalya Vladimirovna The scientific director of the competition is Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Accounting and Auditing, USUE
The international competition of youth business projects “Business Eurasia” is aimed at supporting youth from countries in Asia, Russia, and Africa in developing business projects aimed at developing the economy of the future and providing expert and advisory support to entrepreneurial initiatives.
The goal of the competition is to create an international communication platform to attract young people to innovation, technical creativity and social entrepreneurship.
- assistance in the development and evaluation of participants’ projects;
- support for innovative, infrastructure and promising projects in the field of entrepreneurship;
- dissemination of positive experience in project implementation;
- educational and advisory support for youth entrepreneurial initiatives;
- assistance in attracting investment from youth business projects.
Competitors. Students of colleges, technical schools and universities, as well as representatives of business structures under the age of 35 (hereinafter referred to as participants) can take part in the competition on a voluntary basis. Individual participants and groups of up to 3 people corresponding to the categories of participants are allowed to participate .
The subject of the competitive assessment is the participants’ business projects in entrepreneurship, including social entrepreneurship.
Applications for participation in the Competition, competitive youth projects and project abstracts are submitted until March 20, 2024 through the website registration system:
- an individual participant submits an application through the site’s registration system, selecting the “individual participation” category
- group participation. Each group member submits an application for participation through the site’s registration system, selecting the “team captain” or “team member” category. In the “Topic of work” field, everyone indicates the name of their project. The team captain attaches a file with the project and a file with the abstract of the project to the registration form, where all authors are indicated. A team member can attach empty files to complete registration.
Lists of competition finalists invited to defend their works in person and to participate in the final events of the Forum will be published on the competition page with April 1 to April 10, 2024
The in-person defense will take place on April 24, 2024 from 10:10 to 15:30, awarding on April 25, 2024.
Participation in the competition is also possible using remote technologies - registered participants, experts, speakers gain access to USUE cloud resources based on the MS Office 365 platform and connect to interactive sessions during events through teams created in Microsoft Teams.
There is no registration fee for participation in the competition.
Travel, accommodation, meals for competition participants are at the expense of the sending party.
The winners of the Competition are awarded diplomas and cash prizes:
- 15,000 rub. - for 1st place
- 10,000 rub. - for 2nd place
- 5,000 rub. - for 3rd place
The winners of the Competition, awarded a 1st degree Diploma, are awarded points for individual achievements when admitted to study at USUE in master's programs (2 points).
Based on the results of the final events, it is planned to release materials from the XIV EEFM, where the abstracts of the Competition finalists will be posted. The materials will be posted in the RSCI, on the website of the Ural State University of Economics and on the EEFM website.