International competition of youth innovative projects «Innovative business hackathon» // Congress of Innovators
27 April 2022 10:30-17:00
Egovtseva Lyudmila Nikolaevna
Sciences, Vice-Rector for cand. philosophy Sciences, USUE
Klimuk Vladimir Vladimirovich
Scientific supervisor, Scientific supervisor Ph.D. economy, Baranovichi State University, Belarus, Baranovichi
The international competition of youth innovative projects “Innovative Business Hackathon ” was organized jointly with Baranovichi State University (Republic of Belarus).
- Involvement of youth in project activities.
- Assistance in the development and evaluation of innovative projects.
- Identification of the best innovative business projects of young people focused on practical application in the real sector of the world economy;
- Formation of student youth business competencies, management skills, teamwork skills.
- stimulation of innovative, research work of young people in universities and colleges;
- providing advisory and methodological support to young people in the development of innovative business projects and their promotion in world markets;
- targeted support, students, young teachers, undergraduates of universities and colleges who have achieved the best results in innovative, research activities.
Teams of 3 to 5 people are allowed to participate in the competition from among students of universities, colleges, undergraduates and young teachers under 35 years old, who presented innovative projects in various areas of the economy (industry, education, agriculture, finance, transport, communications, trade, services, etc.).
Applications for participation in the Contest and files with project justification (see Regulations on the Contest) are submitted before March 20th, 2022 through the registration system of the site:
- each team member submits an application for participation by choosing the category “team participation”, then “team captain” or “team member”. In the "Theme of work" field, everyone indicates the name of their project. The team captain attaches to the registration form a file with the justification of the project, where all the authors of the project are indicated.
The competition is held in 3 stages .
Stage 1: Qualifying round. The selection is carried out according to the requirements for participants and innovative projects
Stage 2: Installation session.
The kick-off session will be held on April 26th, 2022 .
Within the framework of the introductory session, master classes, group and individual consultations on the development and presentation of innovative projects, meetings with experts are held.
3. Stage: Protection of innovative projects will be held on April 27th, 2022.
Protection of innovative projects is carried out in the form of a presentation.
When summing up the results, the members of the competition committee determine the best innovative business projects.
The winner of the competition is the group of authors (team), whose project received the most points.
The winners will be awarded on April 28th, 2022.
Participation in the Competition is also possible using remote technologies - registered participants and speakers get access to USUE cloud resources based on the MS Office 365 platform and connect to interactive sessions within the events through teams created in Microsoft Teams
The winners and prize-winners of the Competition are awarded with diplomas, orders and cash prizes:
- 15 000 rubles - for 1st place
- 10,000 rubles - for 2nd place
- 5,000 rubles - for 3rd place
The winners of the Contest, awarded with the Diploma of the 1st degree, are awarded points for individual achievements in admission to study at the USG UE for master's programs (2 points ). Points are accrued within 2 years following the year of awarding.
||Egovtseva Lyudmila Nikolaevna||
+7 (922) 225-75-64