Scientific and applied competition «FINANCIAL DESIGNER» // Congress of financiers
22 april 2020 10:30-15:30
Tatyannikov Vasily Abramovich
The contest supervisor
Construction of innovative financial products or modification of existing financial products circulating in different segments of financial markets (banks, insurance and investment companies, private pension funds) in Eurasian countries, which are designed to meet the needs of citizens, economic entities and the state and aimed to improve the quality of life and ensure economic growth in the country.
Contest stages and terms
- Registration of participants will be until April 1, 2018.
- Participation in the workshop on the development of competitive projects will be on April 17, 2018
- Full-time presentation of the applied contest projects will be on April 18, 2018
- Contest winners awarding will be on April 19, 2018
The Contest participants will have an opportunity to take part in other events of the IX Eurasian youth economic Forum.
Competitive projects should be prepared in the following areas/nominations:
- Bank products.
- Insurance companies’ products.
- Investment companies’ products, collective investment.
- Non-state pension funds products.
Contest applications will be accepted until April 1, 2018 through the website registration system.
The Contest winner and prize-winners will be awarded diplomas and cash prizes:
- 15 000 RUB - for the 1st place
- 10 000 RUB - for the 2nd place
- 5 000 RUB - for the 3rd place
The Contest winners awarded the Diploma of the 1st degree, will be given additional points for individual achievements when applying for admission to study at the USUE master programs (4 points).
Congress of financiers
Ahmetshin Radik Gajnulovich
Vaneev Konstantin Vladimirovich
Zotov Vladimir Leonidovich
Kostylev Maksim Aleksandrovich
Mecger Aleksandr Al'bertovich
Nemihin Viktor Sergeevich
Reshetnikov Aleksej Ivanovich
Reshetnikova Tatjana Vladimirovna
Chilimova Tatjana Anatolevna
Strelnikov Evgenij Viktorovich
|Tatyannikov Vasily Abramovich||+7 (912) email@example.com|
||Sibagatova Elena Rizaevna||+7 (905) firstname.lastname@example.org|