International competition of youth business projects «BUSINESS EURASIA» // Congress of economists and financiers
27 april 2022 10:30-15:30
Sharapova Nataliy Vladimirovna
The contest scientific supervisor. Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Accounting and Auditing of USUE
The international competition of youth business projects «BUSINESS EURASIA» is aimed to support young people in Asia, Russia and Africa in creating business projects designed to develop the economy of the future and provide expert and advisory assistance to business initiatives.
The Competition aim is to create an international communication platform for the young people involvement in innovative and technical activity and social entrepreneurship.
The Competition tasks:
- to assist in the development and evaluation of participants ' projects;
- to support innovative, infrastructural and promising projects in the entrepreneurship sphere;
- to propagate positive experience in implementing projects;
- to provide educational and consultant support to entrepreneurial initiatives of young people;
- to assist in attracting investments in the youth business projects.
Students of colleges, technical schools and universities, as well as representatives of business structures under the age of 35 years (hereinafter - the participants) are invited to participate in the contest on a voluntary basis. Individual participants and groups of up to 10 people, corresponding to the categories of participants, are allowed to participate in it.
The Competition participants. The students of colleges, technical schools and higher-education institutions, also business representatives under 35 ((hereinafter participants) may take part in Competition. The individual participants and teams of up to 3 persons in relevant categories are allowed to take part.
- Youth business projects
Applications for the contest participation, competitive works and projects should be submitted until March 20, 2021 through the website registration system:
- an individual participant should apply through the website registration system, choosing category “individual participation”
- A team participation. Each participant of the team should apply for the participation through the website registration system, choosing category “team participation”, then “team captain” or “team member”. In the field of “Theme of work” everyone should indicate the name of their project. The team captain should add a file with the project, where all the authors name are provided.
The Contest final list of participants to be invited to the full-time presentation of the projects and to take part in the final Forum events will be published on the contest page from April 1 till 10, 2022.
Full-time projects defense and presentation will take place on April 27, 2022 from 10.30 till 15. 30, awarding will be on April 28, 2022
The final will be held in person, in certain cases according to the competition organizing committee decision the remote participation would be possible.
The registered participants and speakers get access to the cloud USUE resources on the base of the MS Office 365 platform and connect to the interactive sessions within the events through the commands created in MicrosoftTeams.
No organizational fee for the competition. Travel, accommodation, meals - at the expense of the submitting party.
The contest winners and prize-winners will be awarded diplomas and cash prizes:
- 15 000 RUB - for the 1st place
- 10 000 RUB - for the 2nd place
- 5 000 RUB - for the 3rd place
The Contest winners awarded the Diploma of the 1st degree, will be given additional points for individual achievements when applying for admission to study at the USUE master programs (2 points).
By the results of the final stage a compendium of XII EEYF is planned, where the theses of the finalists of the Competition will be placed.
The compendium will be available in Russian Scientific Citation Index and at the site of Ural State University of Economics.
||Perminova Irina Mikhailovna||+7 (912)email@example.com|